Ring Size Guide
Please note if you have time we can send you out a FREE ring size gauge, see image below, send us a request with your postal address to email@example.com . Otherwise please follow our methods below
Determine Your Ring Size
The simplest way of determining your finger size is to visit your local jeweller. However in the event that this is not possible please use the following instructions.
Using an existing ring
Where you have an existing ring that is the same size as the ring you are ordering, please print off this Size Guide and place the ring over the circle that best matches the size. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle. Note this pdf must be printed to 100% for accurate results.
The string method
If you do not have an existing ring to compare the size please use the String Method.
- Take a piece of string and place it around your finger.
- Hold the position that fits comfortable around your finger with your other hand
- Then place the string along side a millimeter ruler to measure the length.
- Use the International chart to calculate your size. e.g. your string measures 50mm then your size is K, your string measures 54mm then your size is N
- Tip - Perform the above operation when your finger is at its largest, in the evening. Your finger is at its smallest in the morning when your finger is cold.
Buying a ring as a surprise
Find out the ring size from your partners friend or mother. Alternatively borrow your partners ring and measure using the Size Guide
In the event that the incorrect size is ordered we are happy to resize the ring with no additional charge for up to 6 months.